This week we continue our “Is It Time To Retire ______” series by looking at three slogans/phrases that are often used within the animal rights movement and ask if they have outlived their accuracy or usefulness. Up first we assess “if slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be vegetarian”, move on to “we are all animals” and then ultimately dive into “vegan for the animals” a phrase beloved by many that may have taken a more nefarious turn in recent years.
A transcript of this episode will be available here on Sept 10th.
Connect with us:
- Email TheBeardedVegans [at] gmail [dot] com
- Leave a voicemail: (323) 7BEARDO
- Visit TheBeardedVegans.com
- Support the podcast and get bonus episodes and merch HERE.
- Follow on Instagram and Facebook