Can We Actually Force People To Go Vegan? Ep 287
This week we are looking at a recent development in Berkeley, CA in which the city council passed a resolution that the city will start serving vegan food at public events, jails, senior centers and other city buildings after the city council approved a resolution that calls for the progressive city to cut by half its spending on animal-based products by 2024. We’ll take a look at what effects this resolution might actually have and then ask the question, can we actually force people to vegan?
Connect with us:
- Email TheBeardedVegans [at] gmail [dot] com
- Leave a voicemail: (323) 7BEARDO
- Visit TheBeardedVegans.com
- Support the podcast and get bonus episodes and merch HERE.
- Follow on Instagram and Facebook
Listen to Andy on the Hope For The Animals podcast.
1st in nation: Berkeley to offer vegan meals at public events, jail
- Ep 127 – news item – Evolve Our Prison Farms
- Ep 206 – Why Is This News?
- Ep 207 – prisoner support with Andrew from Project FANG