Meat Me Halfway: Is Reducetarianism Evolving? Ep 285
This week we’ve got a fun and lengthy deep dive into Meat Me Halfway, the latest effort from the Reducetarian camp to “meet people where they are”. Reducetarians take the position that most people won’t ever go vegan and therefore we should just advocate to eat less meat. We’ve been heavily critical of the tactic in the past, lets see if the messaging has evolved in this feature length documentary.
Meat Me Halfway is available for rental on all streaming platforms.
A transcript of this episode is available here!
Connect with us:
- Email TheBeardedVegans [at] gmail [dot] com
- Leave a voicemail: (323) 7BEARDO
- Visit TheBeardedVegans.com
- Support the podcast and get bonus episodes and merch HERE.
- Follow on Instagram and Facebook