Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/robbiestells/thecommentist.com/wp-content/themes/oshin/content.php on line 6
This week we complete our insect trifecta! We’ve talked about the general concern of insect sentience, then we’ve talked about why some people think promoting entomophagy will be more successful than promoting a plant based diet. Now we are talking about an article that asserts that if vegans take animal suffering seriously, they are morally obligated to consume insects.
That’s a pretty bold claim, lets see if it pays off!
A transcription of the episode is available here.
Lets stay in touch:
- Email TheBeardedVegans [at] gmail [dot] com
- Leave a voicemail: (323) 7BEARDO
- Visit TheBeardedVegans.com
- Support the podcast and get bonus episodes and merch HERE.
- Follow on Instagram and Facebook
Are Vegans Obligated To Eat Insects? (PS Mag – originally published 2014, updated in 2017)